Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Boss's Biz Wiz

1. In consulting biz:
Produce Quality
Take care of client,
Take care of staff.

2. Rules of Success:
Rule 13: When put in charge take charge
Rule 14: Do what is right what makes sense
Rule 15: Never sell your soul.

3. Three key to success:
Key 1 - Follow up,
Key 2 - Follow up,
Key 3 - Follow Up.

he said if you remember the AIM, follow the RULES and keep the KEY - Money will follow you.

Every day we learn something in our lives. But these 17 months with him were great learning experience and a pleasure to work. Apart from the above wisdom there were several other lessons that I like:

4. Run Towards the Roar,
5. Never commit more than you can deliver,
6. It never ends unless it is the end,
7. If you speak the truth you don't need to remember.

I want to write a full series on each of these conclusions that he made on several occasions in our project. I personally admired the concept of Sustainability and Flexibility in American business model, so these two concept will come amalgamated with the above wisdom.

I hope, I will get enough time to write this series. I also hope you guys will enjoy reading it...COMING SOON

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Its Denn..?

I can also learn by reading..

Ekhlas said...

4. Run Towards the Roar,

this story, i remember clearly when you explain to me and i like it so much, all the thing he said is beautiful i'll remember it always, and ... i'm waiting for what is COMMING SOON :)

Imran Shaikh said...

Another one we always remembered is... YOUVE GOT TO LEARN TO PICK AND CHOOSE YOUR BATTLES....